Whether you run a business or a home office, you must consider leasing vs. buying copier machines. While getting a perfect copier might seem daunting, the decision to purchase or lease the device narrows down to how you plan to use it. In that regard, you must consider the benefits of renting an office copier vs. buying a printer.Lease or buy--which is the best option for your office's copier needs? #techwise #officetips Click To Tweet
As it turns out, leasing and buying an office copier have advantages. All you have to do is find out which option fits your business best. For example, leasing makes more sense when you have low upfront costs. On the other hand, buying a printer makes more sense when you want to own and use the device for a long time.
What You Get From Leasing a Copier
Leasing a copy machine comes with numerous benefits, including:
- Low Upfront Costs: If you are experiencing financial constraints and plan to spend as little as possible, leasing is the best option. It helps save you money.
- Access to the Latest Technology: Lease providers are usually at the forefront of technology. So, they will give you the latest copiers to keep you ahead.
- Low Maintenance Requirements: You won’t have to worry about maintenance. Your lease provider will take care of it, allowing you to focus on your business.
- Lower Monthly Payments: Monthly lease payments are lower than monthly purchase payments, making leasing more affordable for small businesses.
The Benefits of Buying Your Copier
Besides leasing, you can alternatively buy a copier to enjoy the following benefits.
- Ownership: You won’t need to sign any leasing agreement because the copier is your property. You can use it for as long as you desire or even resell it.
- Recoup Investment: When you own a copier, you can recoup your investment by reselling it or using it as part of your operations for an extended duration.
- Flexible Maintenance: You can perform maintenance practices on office equipment anytime, reducing the risk of copier breakdown.
Deciding What’s Best for Your Office
So far, you know the benefits of leasing or buying an office copier. You must now evaluate your needs and budget to make an informed decision. Leasing would be your best bet if your business is just starting and you need a copier to get off the ground. However, if you plan to use the copier for a long time, it would be better to buy it.
Tech-Wise Office Solutions is Ready to Help
Now that you understand the benefits of leasing vs. buying copier machines, you can opt for an option that fulfills your needs. Notably, most small businesses opt for equipment leasing to lower operating costs. A great alternative will be managed print services if you don’t want to lease or purchase a copier. Thankfully, Tech-Wise Office can help you.
Contact us today to gain more insights into printers and copiers for business.